Help with Healthy Childcare fees

OFSTED Registered Appproved Childcare provider means you could get help to pay for our services....


As an OFSTED Registered Child Care provider upto 85% of our fees may be claimed back through Universal Credits, Working Tax Credits or Student finance if you qualify.

Please check   or click link below.

Find out here

Earn £99,000?

We are signed up - Tax Free Childcare Accounts

We frequently meet people who are unaware of this government scheme for parents who don't receive any other government help.

This scheme replaces the Childcare Voucher scheme which didn't work for self employed people. The new system does!

It's a great scheme despite payments being slow as they go through a special bank account.

To apply you’ll need your details (and your partner’s, if you have one), including your:  

  • National Insurance number
  • Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR), if you’re self-employed

Click the link below. It takes 20 minutes to apply.


You can make a payment the day after you put money in your account. It usually takes 3 working days for the money to reach your provider’s account.

You may find out straight away, but it can take up to 7 days.


Do you qualify for the government tax-free childcare scheme?


You can get up to £500 every 3 months (£2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare.

If you qualify for Tax-Free Childcare, the government will pay £2 for every £8 you pay your childcare provider via an online account.

Please check

Find out here